Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Madeline!

It is my baby sister's 19th birthday today. (She is almost 6 feet tall, so I think it's funny to call her my "baby" sister. Obviously, the genetics did not get evenly divided. She just kind of hogged all the height and left me with a miserable 5'2".)

Anyhoo...Madeline is going to Utah State and wants to be a nurse. She is beautiful with pristine skin and gorgeous long, flowing hair. She is very tender-hearted, intuitive, and easy-going. She is a great friend, lives for shopping and texting, and loves, loves, loves shoes! She is so happy, and brightens any situation. And...She can burp like a sailor (followed by uncontrollable giggles of pride.) We all wish you an amazing birthday! Last year as a teenager. Yikes! Live it up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Madeline Shaffer said...

This is your best post I have ever read! Thanks Em!

Jen-ben said...

Ahh...she's so beautiful!