Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oil for Sale (Free Actually)

Does anyone like the scents of vanilla and/or spice.  I bought two bamboo oil scent things to put in my bathrooms today, and I just can't handle the aroma.  I have a VERY difficult time with any scent.  I don't own any perfume (and I can't stand it when I sit next to someone in a choir or on an airplane who does wear it), I wear unscented deodorant, and I threw out two huge bottles of Oil of Olay body wash one time because I couldn't stand the smell.  As you can see, it is totally me and not really the smell of anything.  (Greg actually likes the smell of the bathrooms now.)  Anyway...I don't know what I was thinking buying these oils, but I have been dizzy with a headache all day.  I hate to just throw them out.  Does anyone want them?  Let me know and I'll bring them right over.  

2 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

I would love one for school. There is no circulation in my office. Thanks.

Alexie said...

i can do vanilla, but noty spice. It also gives me a headache.