Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Fave!

This is my favorite image from our annual Burr Family Labor Day Bear Lake End of Summer Get Together (BFLDBLEOSGT for short).  Austin had this knee-board that he turned over so he could "surf."  I love it when I just get to sit and "observe" my kids loving life - especially the beach.  I love it when I can almost see the wheels turning in their cute little heads.  
Poor kid!  I wasn't thinking straight, and the area where his cast was got extremely burned.  It didn't even occur to me that the skin on his arm hasn't seen the light of day in over a month.  It was bright red in the perfect outline of his cast.  Oops!  Love you, Bud!

3 comments:

La Toya said...

Are you going to post more pictures of your trip?

Jen-ben said...

LOVE THAT!!!

Brian and Kim said...

What a great way to end your summer. Love the pic!!