Monday, September 15, 2008

My Husband

I came upstairs yesterday after I heard the garage door indicating that Greg had come home from his meeting.  This is what I found:
Paige had destroyed his Lego ship that he had made with Austin earlier that morning.  He walked in and found it shattered on the kitchen floor.  How cute is he that he fixed it right away!  To Austin's credit, he did fix it twice (while Greg was gone) after Paige-zilla attacked.  I guess he gave up after that.
Here he is with his truest love.  Dads and their little girls.  Ahhhh......

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Cutest pics ever! Spence sure had a good time with Greg and the kids at the park Saturday. Little daddy date. :-) People probably thought they were divorced and it was their weekend with the kids. LOL

Andee said...

That is the sweetest daddy daughter picture! I always love reading your posts. You're so great!

Jen-ben said...

ahhhh...I love that photo of he and Macy...priceless!