Saturday, October 27, 2007

Macy's Haircut

So, Austin decided to give Macy a haircut this morning. He asked if he could cut pictures out of the Toys-R-Us catalogue and glue them on some paper to send to Santa. He's six...he's in first grade...I can trust him with scissors, right?!? WRONG! Macy was thrilled to have Austin give her a little cut. Luckily, it wasn't to the scalp, so it could have been a lot worse. We popped popcorn and watched "Meet the Robinson's" last night. I just kept thinking that I should be happy for this mistake, because we learn from failure and not success, but it was hard. I think Greg was more broken up about it than anyone. My friend Kellie was nice enough to give her an emergency haircut to repair the damage!

BEFORE: What a nice mullet!

AFTER: Much better!

6 comments:

Kimberly Porter said...

Macy still looks like a babe, though. :) Cute girl!

Jen-ben said...

Oh my goodness...that hair was hilarious! And that picture with Austin holding her hair out is the BEST! You know you just have to say over and over "I love my children, I love my children, I love my children!" :)

Greg said...

I love my children, I love my children, I love my children!

Brian and Kim said...

She is so beautiful with short or long hair. I love her adorable little neck and shoulders. This cute hair cut really shows them off.

Colette said...

That is so funny! She's still the cutest!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE her hair! You know how I feel about short hair....I love it. Macy looks so cute. I do hope Tyler never does that to Brooke though! A curly mullet would be even worse I think.