Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dancing With Macy

Macy took a 3-hour nap yesterday, so she had a hard time falling asleep last night. I Tevo Dancing with the Stars (so I can just watch the dances and not all the talking - a 2-hour show takes me about a half an hour), and I was watching it last night. Macy wandered out of her room and watched the show with me for a few minutes. She was hilarious.

First, she said that Julianne looked just like her because, as she said, "I am such a beautiful dancer." Then, she said that Priscilla Presley looked like me. Thanks, Macy. She's only sixty-something!!! Later, she changed her mind and said that Shannon looked like me and Derek looked like Daddy. That's a much nicer compliment. But, Shannon is probably about a foot taller than me, and it appears that she not only has incredibly long legs, but an actual waist and boobs as well. My favorite: She said that Jason looks like Papa and Edyta looks like Nana. Hmmmmm... Then...after her critique...she put on her pirate hat, picked up her very important packages, and went to find Dad. Sometimes...I LOVE being the Mom to a four-year-old!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your mom and dad must age very well! You are lucky, great genes in your family!

I love the pirate hat!

Lindsay said...

Hey, I think you're hot...

Lindsay said...

Your comment on my post made me realize you just might be an answer to my prayers. We need to talk, I think you could understand me better than anyone I know.

Amber said...

How funny! What a compliment to look like Shannon, even in the eyes of a 4 year old!

Thanks so much for your "advice" and compliments!!!

Laura said...

What a hoot! Thank goodness for our kids and their comments to liven up our lives. I love it. :) We watch Dancing With The Stars too, but Heather is more interested in the beauuuuutiful dresses than the dances. After all, she knows about fashion...just ask her!

Kristy said...

Your love for your kids comes through so strong. Every time I read your blog I treasure my kids more...does that even make sense? Anyway, cute post!