Monday, May 19, 2008

What Are Little Girls Made Of?

What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice,
And everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of.

...Yeah right!?!
In the beginning: Dirt

Hmmm...I think the dirt would look better all over the porch instead of packed nicely inside of these pots. Come to think of it, I am a little hungry, I'll just have one bite.
Okay, Okay...I'll spit it out!Hmmm...Someone left a cup of water sitting on this step. I am a bit thirsty.Wait a minute...I don't know how to drink out of a cup yet.  Oops!  In the end: Mud

7 comments:

Tera said...

Em, I love it! You are getting so good at catching those moments, you must have a good teacher! and be a good listener/learner!

Brian and Kim said...

Looks like she is having the time of her life. Great job on the photos.

Jackie said...

Too cute! I'm sure a little dirt won't hurt you- probably clean out your system. :-)

Laura said...

Amazing what a little mud does for the complexion and the digestion! That's what it's there for, right! Tera's right, you are getting really good at catching those moments. Way to go!

Andee said...

I so enjoyed reading that! And the pictures are perfect!

Kristy said...

I echo what everyone has said: She is so cute. Seriously. That face.

Jen-ben said...

hahahahahaha!