Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fancy Macy

If any of you have little girlie girls, you have to read the Fancy Nancy books. We've read them before, but over the weekend, my mom read them again to Macy. We were in a store, and I ran to look at some things for Greg, so my mom took the kids to the book section and read these to Macy. She's been obsessed ever since.

On the way to dance class today, Macy said, "Mommy, do I look fancy in my dance clothes." I told her that she was very fancy. She said, "Do you want to name me 'Fancy Nancy'?" I told her that I already named her, and that her name was Macy. She said, "Do you want to name me 'Fancy Macy' then because I am very fancy?" We will survive the "fancy" stage!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I can't wait to have a girl! I HOPE she's fancy!

Jen-ben said...

I LOVE her! I can completely hear her saying that too!

Alexie said...

i love these books. i have the original but not the second one. I shard it with all my princess friends and they all liked it too. Macy IS certainly "fancy!"

Marianne said...

You'd better gear up. The "fancy" stage lasts for a while. Clara is still in it and has been for about 4 years now.

Emily said...

I don't know if I have 4 more years of "fancy" in me!