Sunday, November 11, 2007

NAKED

*During this entire conversation, keep in mind that Macy was using her slightly snotty, know-it-all, very matter-of-fact voice and a straight face.

So, Macy walked in on me this morning while I was using the bathroom. She just waltzed right into the bathroom and asked, "Why are you going to the bathroom?" (I just love it when she is so obviously "3" by asking ridiculous and totally apparent questions). I said, "Because I had to go." When I was finished, I planned on getting in the shower and started to undress. Then she asked, "Why aren't you pulling your pants back up?" (I have actually turned the shower on at this point and it is running. Since this was clearly another ridiculous question, I decided to have some fun with her.) I said, "Oh...I'm not going to wear any clothes today. I'm going to be naked the whole day. Don't you think it's a good idea to go to church naked?" She said, "no." I asked, "Why?" She said, "Because nobody likes you naked!"

Don't worry - There won't be any pictures to go along with this entry!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love her! She is the funniest kid ever.
When Tyler was that age, we were at the pool one day. As I got out of the pool...he told me in a very complimentary way that when I swimming, I looked like a whale. He was so excited about his compliment that I could only reply "Thank You"

Kimberly Porter said...

What a funny story! So classic.

Brian and Kim said...

lol...She is hilarious!!

Amber said...

I'm sure SOMEONE does, maybe Greg?

La Toya said...

Your kids are great!

Jen-ben said...

I LOVE this one SO MUCH!!!