Saturday, November 24, 2007

Enchanted

We went to see "Enchanted" yesterday afternoon. I went with Madeline, my mom, Austin, and Macy. It was pretty funny. I sat by Maddie, and we laughed all the way through it. For any of you that have little girls that are "Princess Fanatics," you will definitely get this movie.
The main character is a soon-to-be princess that gets stuck in New York City (you know this if you've seen a commercial or preview). She is absolutely hilarious! She goes around telling everyone that they look "beautiful," but she does it with such sincerity and expression. After the movie, we commented on what a happier world it would be if we went around telling everyone that they were beautiful and pointing out their best qualities (sparkling eyes or gorgeous hair). My mom agreed that we should start doing this anyway!

1 comment:

Brian and Kim said...

Thanks for the thumbs up. I wanted to take Brooklyn to see that show. Now I'll have to:)