Friday, August 1, 2008

Today I'm Grateful For...

...All of you!  I had to make my "Grateful Moment" today it's own post because I am so extremely grateful for my incredible support system.  I am so grateful to all of my friends!  My new "blogger friends", my friends in the neighborhood (and to those of you that have moved out), and my very supportive family.  I'm grateful that the Lord has blessed me with so many friends to help me, support me, and love my family.  Several of you have offered to watch Macy and Paige while I observe in Austin's classroom.  I took Kim up on that offer today.  Thank you!  Anne brought me over a Jamba Juice and a sweet note because she could telepathically tell that I had been crying and needed a pick-me-up.  Thank you!  Several of you have offered words of encouragement.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Many of you have laughed at the flower pot story (I'll scan it in and post it when he brings it home).  All of you have made me feel like I'm not alone.  I am mostly grateful for your love and support.  Thank you so much!       

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I'm grateful for you and your blog too. It's been a total pleasure getting to know you. Technology is amazing isn't it?