Monday, January 7, 2008

Princess Christmas

Macy received everything to do with Princesses - books, puzzles, Barbie's, dress-up, make-up, Cinderella and Aurora Polly Pocket, pink clothes, etc. Just like Austin...she was spoiled by everyone - Santa, G&G Burr, Nana and Papa, Aunts and Uncles. I've got to admit, everything I see, Macy would LOVE. She adores everything! She is a blast to shop for! I hung up her Christmas dress next to her dress-ups in her closet (because although I said she adores everything, she definitely DOES NOT adore taking care of all that "everything") and she said, "Oh...That looks amazing and beautiful!"

1 comment:

paige said...

I love reading your blog, too! Your kids are so fun. I feel like I still get to see Austin all the time because of all your great pictures. Even watching Macy makes me think of what Polly will be like in a few years. :)