Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yea!

As of yesterday, I'm DONE Christmas shopping! Yea! I'm also done with Christmas programs, parties, visiting teaching, etc. so I get to try to just enjoy the week before Christmas!

Exception: Neighbor gifts


By the way...I took some pictures for my cousin, Annie for a Christmas card last week. I am having so much fun with my camera, even though I can't figure out how to do low-light. I can't wait for my new lens for Christmas (hint, hint, honey). The lighting wasn't great on this day either, and Josie didn't exactly want her picture taken (neither did Ed for that matter). We really needed another adult there to help distract Josie. Oh well...I hope we got a shot for you guys. I had fun! Thanks for your patience.



We stole this idea from Jen. Annie had seen some pictures like this on Jen's Photo Blog, so we tried it for a minute (even though there was a foot of snow on the ground).

1 comment:

Jen-ben said...

Good job Em!!! I love the black and white one of her little legs and her toes off the ground...it's so cute! YOu did fabulous!