Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Daily Phone Call

I get a phone call from Austin's teacher daily. She usually has me talk to Austin about listening, sitting still, working independently, etc. So, I was not all that surprised when I got home from picking Macy up from preschool and there was a message from Austin's teacher. But...it was a good thing! She was calling to say that Austin was having a fabulous day at school. I've been thinking about a fun way to reward him all day!

I know this isn't the end of all our trials with this little guy, but we are going to enjoy and celebrate today!

3 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

Yeah!!! It's so fun to have so great news from the teachers. Celebrate!!!!

Greg said...

We let Austin pick out dinner because he had a great day at school. We were expecting Pizza, McDonald's, or Carl's Junior (All of Emily's favorite places...NOT). Anyway, he picked corndogs? I asked him a few times and he stuck with his decision. So we had corndogs for dinner. Luckily, Emily was abe to eat at Enrichment Night instead.

Jen-ben said...

YAY!! That is so fabuLOUS!! Good job Austin!!