Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Clothes!

I just thought I would take a minute and post some pictures of what Macy looks like at this moment (mid-December with a storm coming). She actually has her swimsuit on, but put her hat, jacket, and snow boots on when she got cold. She and Tanner wanted to go outside and play, but after we got the picture (it took maybe 30 seconds), they decided it was too cold to play outside in swimsuits. See...three-year-olds can make intelligent decisions. These two are hilarious! (She insisted on standing in front of the post for her picture.)

This girl changes her clothes 5-6 times a day. Yesterday, she started out in school clothes. She came home from school and put her pink pajamas on. Then, I gave her "Dorothy shoes" (red sequence) that I bought her to go with her new sparkle, froo-froo dress ($15 bucks from Costco that she absolutely fell in love with - what's $15 when you're in love?!?). So, she immediately changed into her new shoes and new dress. Then, Claire came over. Claire was Dorothy for Halloween this year. So, Macy changed into her Wicked Witch Halloween Costume (with her Dorothy shoes), and they headed to Claire's house to play Wizard of Oz. On the way out of the house, Macy said (under her breath), "I'm so wicked." After play time, she was in her new Christmas jammies from Nana and Papa. All of these wardrobe changes end up in the middle of her bedroom floor. Lovely!

5 comments:

Colette said...

I wish I had that kind of energy. Its hard enough for me to put on one outfit a day.

Amber said...

I wish I had that many clothes!

Jen-ben said...

I LOVE those...hahaha. Those two are too hilarious!

Marianne said...

Clara used to do this to at Macy's age. She didn't have too many dressups yet so she would just change her regular clothes about 10 times a day. We finally locked her dresser in her closet so only we could get to it.

Linda said...

I remember my grandmother(who watched me while my mom was at work) get mad at me for changing my clothes several times a day! I just love to see Macy so excited about life! It is very contageous and always keeps us smiling!! Thanks for sharing such wonderful moments of your life with us.