Thursday, October 2, 2008

Popular - It's All About Popular!

Jana thinks my blog is awesome, which is awesome because I think she is awesome!  She awarded me the "I Love Your Blog" award!! So I get to try to answer these questions in one word. It will be very tricky, but don't worry...we'll get through this together.

1. Where is your cell phone? 
Counter
2. Where is your significant other? Bed
3. Your hair color? 
Brown
4. Your mother? 
Selfless
5. Your father? Selfless
6. Your favorite thing? Music
7. Your dream last night? Absent

8. Your dream/goal? 
content
9. The room you're in? 
Play
10. Your hobby? Learning
11. Your fear? 
Myself
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? 
Couch
14. What you're not? 
Patient
15. One of your wish-list items? Travel
16. Where you grew up? 
Murray
17. The last thing you ate? 
Soup
18. What are you wearing? 
Jacket
19. Your TV? 
Tevo
20. Your pet? Fake
21. Your computer? Big
22. Your mood? Tired
23. Missing someone? Elizabeth 
24. Your car? Smelly
25. Something you're not wearing? 
shoes
26. Favorite store? Bookstore

27. Your summer? 
Lazy
28. Love someone? 
Yes!
29. Your favorite color? 
Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? 
Paige
31. Last time you cried? 
Sunday

I award the following 7 people with the 
"I love your blog award" and in so doing tag them to complete the above questions.
All of you on my "Blog List."  How could I only select 7?  I love reading about all of you and your fascinating lives!

No comments: