Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How Random

Since we got home from vacation, life has slowly been returning to normal.  I did have to teach piano Monday afternoon, and for some reason I couldn't get the lights to work in our front room.  Later that night, I tried showing Greg, assuming that the lights were out.  It was dark outside at this point, so I brought him into the front room and started switching the light on and off to show him that it wasn't working.  We noticed that the kitchen light was going on and off when I flipped this switch.  Did someone sneak into our home and rewire while we were gone?!?  I have a sister-in-law and an aunt who swear that their homes are haunted, maybe ours is as well?!?  The kitchen switch still worked, but now we had the ability to turn the kitchen light off from the front room as well.  I guess that could be kind of handy, but not necessary.  It was hilarious!  Greg and I laughed and laughed.  Luckily, I married Mr. Handyman who had it all fixed in about 10 minutes.    

One More Thing...
My wonderfully talented friend, Jen, took family pictures for us while we were in St. George.  I'll post some too, but in the meantime, check them out here.  Thanks Jen!  You are AMAZING!  Wouldn't you agree!?!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

How cute do you guys look in your pictures? I love your hair. Jen does such a good job. With the pictures, not your hair.

Jen-ben said...

we got such great ones! I was very happy with your eternal beauty as well. You're a hot babe.

La Toya said...

Your pictures are awesome. You have a good looking family!