Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Photo Blog

Okay, so I changed the name of my photo blog.  At first I felt silly because I'm not really good enough to have a name for my photography, but I didn't really like having my last name on the blog linked to this blog.  So, I came up with Emmy B Photography (www.emmyBphotography.blogspot.com).  My mother and my grandpa still call me Emmy, so I used that with my last initial.  Is that just really dorky?  Is it too corny that it rhymes?  I don't know.  Any other suggestions?

In the meantime, go here to view my photos and read about an amazing family.

4 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

First, I love the name.

Second, you have amazing talent. Seriously.

Fauset Photography said...

I love the name!!

Allyson said...

It's a very catchy name! You seem to be doing very well and I enjoy your blog.

La Toya said...

Emmy B is cute.