Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Summer Saturday

Welcome baby Max! He arrived about 7 am weighing in at about 7 and a half pounds and he has a head full of thick, black, curly hair. Congratulations Alexie, Curtis, and Abby! Paige could not get enough of him. I've never seen a one-year-old so interested in a baby. (Although my mom said that my sister, Lisa, was the same way. Most kids hold the baby for about 30 seconds, and then they are on their way. But Lisa would rock a baby for hours.) Paige kept pointing to Max, saying "baby." I put her on my lap and helped her "hold" Max for about 10 minutes before he was taken away. She was truly smitten.
We spent the evening walking around Wheeler Farm and Murray Park. It was hot! But, my wonderful parents provided a yummy International spread - pizza, sushi, iced tea. When we got home I spent way, way, way too long trying to figure out a few tricks on Photoshop. I finally figured out some sort of a border, and I had so much fun creating this collage of Paige playing in the water at the park.

Don't you just love my sassy Miss Mace in her pink boots! I could eat her up in those!
Austin: Amazing big brother!
One more of my sparking, sweet Paige:It was a good day! Thanks for your help everybody!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Macy is turning into such a little lady! She is absolutely adorable in the pictures on the wagon wheel!

And congrats to Lexie and her cute new baby! I think their ward is meeting at our church right now- I think I spotted her husband a few weeks ago. Did their church building have a fire?

Kimberly Porter said...

Wow! Cute photos! Great job, Em!

Jackie said...

Love the pics Emily! You are getting really good!

Jen-ben said...

So cute!