Friday, July 27, 2007

My Sweet Paige






At 3 a.m., Paige decided it was time to "chat." After she ate, she was rolling over, jabbering and squealing, and really wanted to play. It was so adorable, but all I could think was that it was the middle of the night! I finally put her in the swing with her music while I went to bed. The night before, she had a rough night just squirming and having a tough time getting comfortable. Even though she wasn't quite awake, it kept me awake. The moral of the story is...I really need to get her out of my bed and into her own bed. I don't know why this is so hard for me this time around. Austin and Macy were just expected to sleep in the crib by this age, and I had no problem letting them cry themselves to sleep. I'm just having a harder time letting Paige grow up.

Nicknames: My Sweet Paige, Paigey-Pie, Sir Sweets A lot (Greg), Paiger Paigerson (Greg again), Major Paiger (Austin), Sweetie Pie, Baby Doll
Loves: Being held, rolling over (she only rolls to the left), bumblebee toy, the swing (our main lifesaver), people speaking to her or singing to her, being wrapped up tightly in a blanket, being outside, standing up, grabbing for toys, "talking", getting tickled right under her chin, bath time, animals, her Mommy (and Daddy), when Daddy sneaks her a taste of popsicle

Dislikes: Not being held, her crib, strangers, being kissed by Dad when he has "scruff" (she loves it when he's clean-shaven), zirbits

Characteristics: Huge smile that squishes her eyes up, constantly goopy eyes, always ready for a fight (she always has her hands in fists), fabulous nurser (very fast!), long gorgeous fingers, dimple in her chin, so curious, always doing her "tummy crunches" (she tries so hard to sit up already), soft clear skin, kissable cheeks, her whole body reacts when she's happy

1 comment:

Brian and Kim said...

I know what you mean about not wanting to but needing to get the babies out of your bed. My kids never slept in our crib. It still looks brand new. Anyways, it took us so long to get them that all I wanted to do was hold and snuggle with them non-stop.