Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Kid Update: Macy




Macy is terrified of bugs! She had a nightmare about a month ago, and Greg and I found her huddled in a corner in her room shaking and screaming about a bug that was going to eat her. (I guess I should stop singing her the Boa Constrictor song because she thinks the bugs will start with her toe.) She watches flies obsessively when they get in the house until we kill them, and she won't go outside if she sees and ant or spider. She's a little crazy! These are some pictures at my aunt and uncle's house. She found a ladybug on one of the daisy's and didn't take her eye off it. We tried to show her how ladybugs can walk on our arms, but there was no way she was going to let that thing touch her. My grandpa found it quite hilarious and kept trying to get her to hold out her hand for the ladybug. (I especially like cat's nose that she is wearing! I think it's a great touch.)

No comments: