Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Candy


Does anyone remember my crazy idea that I had to make all of the candy this year for the stockings?  I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I am remaining committed to creating at least one thing with my bare hands and sweat of my brow.  I wanted to invite anyone who doesn't already have enough to do to join me.

Who's Invited: Anyone!!!
When: Tuesday night 
Time:  8 o'clock (that's when the kids are in bed)
Place: My house
Menu: Chocolate Christmas molds, truffles rolled in sprinkles, and homemade peanut butter cups
What to Bring: Nothing!  I had to buy the chocolate in bulk, so I have 15 pounds.  15 pounds!!!  And I only have three kids.  

Just let me know if you want to come!  

5 comments:

Fauset Photography said...

Hello...did you say Chocolate??? I wish I could come...can you save me some? Can you do a special class just for me and teach me how to eat chocolate in bulk?

Elizabeth said...

umm...I will come to the class that Jen is suggesting. I would also love to come to the candy making. hmmm....this is when I wish that I lived closer. Andrew made homemade caramels this year and there is nothing like homemade candy!!!

Malisa said...

Do you live anywhere near me? It seems like you might? (West Jordan, UT) Email me if you do!

Malisa said...

Oops...malisa2@bowensite.com

Tera said...

Dang, I need to check blogs more often! Sorry I missed out, friends and Chocolate, what could be better?