Thursday, February 18, 2010

Macy Poppins

Tonight, Macy enlightened us with this beautiful number:

"Super-cali-fragilis-that-is-my-ali-toe-cious."

Then, she spent an hour after dinner doing this:

She's in the linen closet watching home videos - with the door closed. She was quite put out that I had the door open while snapping a few pictures. I like the way that she's made a nice bed for herself with the towels, blankets, and baskets.

I especially appreciate the fact that when it was time to go to bed, she neatly folded each and every blanket and towel that she used and put it back in perfect little stacks on the correct shelf...Yeah right!!!

I love her - mess and all! Nobody makes me laugh like this Little Princess.

3 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

She is quite hysterical!!!

Allyson said...

I love when my kids entertain themselves quietly and nondestructively! Very cute! Sometimes don't you wish they'd all entertain themselves quietly and constructively in closets...all at once?! ha ha "It's closet time, kids"

Jana said...

That Macy girl is just BEAUTIFUL! Look at those pictures...