Friday, February 13, 2009

Who Needs Excedrin?

My family was over on Sunday for dinner.  Matt had a headache, so he spent the majority of the time asleep on the recliner.  Nurse Macy thoughtfully attended to him.  She gave him some TLC (she snuggled up next to him) and then put this tiger on his forehead to help ease his headache (notice the purple plastic cell phone next to his ear just in case he needs to make a call).  




I should note that Matt has no idea that these pictures were taken - he was snoring loudly the entire time.  He is going to be a fabulous dad; it takes talent to sleep through four-year-old headache cures!

2 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

That's great, I love that Macey so sweetly left him a phone. And how she knew to cover his eyes (nothings worse than the light when you have a headache). She just might be a doctor someday. :)

Too cute!!

Matt and Lisa said...

Son Of A Nutcracker!!!

My image is copyrighted!! You are going to be surprised at the bill coming certified mail from the United States Postal Service!!
Hmmmmm….Well I guess if Doc M. Burr cured my headache and put me to sleep we will call it even this time. I am excited to be a father! I would not mind having a little princes of my own!