Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Snoring

So, Greg was teasing me before I left for Denver, saying that he'll be happy to get a good night's sleep without somebody constantly waking him up and rolling him over because of his snoring. (In reality, he doesn't even remember when I do this to him. But, his snoring does wake me up - especially in the early morning hours.) Anyway...while we were in Denver, Jen asked me, "How much do you want to bet that Macy ended up in your bed last night?" I said to Jen, "How much to you want to bet that she started out in my bed?" (Side note: We've had A LOT of trouble getting her to stay in her own bed lately. She climbs in on Greg's side because he lets her in and doesn't make her go back to her own bed. I don't even know she's in the bed until I wake up with Greg right next to me and realize that I'm sleeping on one foot of my king-size bed.)

Sure enough, when I got home, Greg said that she had slept in my spot. He woke up in the middle of the night with Macy's finger right under his nose. He kind of startled himself awake and shook her hand away. He said, "Macy! What are you doing?" She said, "Daddy...I really need you to stop breathing out of your nose." I guess his snoring was keeping Macy up! We laughed so hard when he told me this story.

5 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

Oh my heck, your nights sound just like ours. After Calvin climbs in our bed, I go to his to get sleep. Sometimes he follows me back to his. Then I go back to mine. I feel like we play musical beds all night. I'm glad that you got to have a good nights sleep while you were gone. It's amazing how good sleep will make your whole day better. :)

Colette said...

How funny!!

Laura said...

That is so funny! Thanks for the laugh. :)

Andee said...

Oh, that is hilarious! Who's in the picture?

Greg said...

I snore? Hmmm that is news to me...