Friday, April 4, 2008

Boys...Boys...Boys... (and Girls...Girls...Girls...)

So, Greg took Austin to Lava Hot Springs last night for some one-on-one time (he is such a great Dad). I guess a girl came out in a bikini sporting off a fair amount of cleavage. Greg said that Austin could not take his eyes off her. Really!!! He's only six!!!

Greg's dad has season tickets to the Utah Utes basketball games. We are lucky enough to get the tickets a couple times a year. Last year (when Austin was only five!!!), we went to the game as a family. He wasn't too interested in the basketball. He would occasionally watch a play or two, but he was much more interested in the mascot and the air gun that shoots free T-shirts. But, the cheerleaders came out and did a dance during one of the time-outs. Austin stood there and watched the entire time (it was probably a couple of minutes long). At the end, he turned around and said (very matter-of-factly), "I like those girls." Goodness!

I didn't have a picture of the girl in the bikini, so I thought I would post some of Austin doing a little reading. You can't tell, but he's got a toothpick in his mouth. So funny!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

You can already tell that girls will be crazy about him, cuz he's so cute and fun and has an awesome smile. I think you're really in for it if he digs them too! Good luck with that one! =)

Jackie said...

I love it! I've noticed that when I'm watching TV and Logan sees two people kissing he totally stops and watches the TV. I guess it's just curiosity. :-)

Laura said...

Well, you know, Heather has had her eye on Austin since she was about 3. After all, he is a cutie. However, she may have moved on, for now anyway. She seems to have her eye on about every boy in first grade. She tells me about a new boyfriend every week. We're working on the 'just friends' part now.

Tera said...

I caught Bailey looking at a bra ad one day in the car, he would stare, and then close it up like he knew it was wrong, and then in a few seconds, open it for another peek. Yeesh! He's only 9, you would hope he wouldn't be interested in that yet!