Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dentists: Avert Your Eyes

The other day, Spencer and Kade were driving me a bit crazy. They were both crawling around and pawing at my legs and reaching up at me and whining. When they want me to pick them up, they crawl over to my toes and try to peel them off the floor. I guess that's code for "Pick Me Up Already." I gave them each several rounds of TLC, but every time I tried to put them down, they resisted. I needed to get some stuff done, so in desperation, I put them both in their highchairs with a sucker!

Spencer was occupied for a few minutes (at least long enough for me to get the dishes done), but Kade was very dedicated to his Tootsie Pop. He was in the highchair for an hour and would not let go of the stick until every last lick was gone, and even then I had to pry the naked stick from his fingers.




No comments: