Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Outlet

I have missed you, my lovely blog. My family has missed you because I haven't been using you to "dump" out my brain. I have several posts swimming around my head, but I will have to miss you a little bit longer. We went to the doctor yesterday. For the third time in six weeks, we have four ear infections and one infected throat. As a result, we have spent more on health care this month (insurance, doctor visits, prescriptions) than on our mortgage. Thank heaven for a wonderful pharmacist who gave us one prescription for both babies. Saved us $35. Bless you, Mr. Pharmacist.

So, once we get a few healthy ears, and I am able to get a little sleep, I will return. I have to go now because Spencer is climbing up my arm demanding to be loved and Paige is crying (for the fortieth time this morning) because she spilled her milk (again).

Ear Infections = Very Clingy Babies

Three Year Olds = A lot of Tears

8 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

:(

Laura said...

Hope everyone feels better soon! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you. I am home all day just watching soaps and eating bonbons...LOL! No really, just call!

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Awww. Get better soon. Hugs to you Em. Hang in there.

Shauna said...

Sorry to hear you're all sick! I hope you get better soon! :-)

Alexie said...

Not to mention needy sisters who call last minute and ask you to learn 4 songs for a recital in 3 days! Sorry.

Jen-ben said...

One of these days, ALL of you will be healthy and no one will be crying. It'll be a miracle. :) You're so amazing you know.

Tera said...

Sorry my friend :( My favorite scripture is "And it came to pass.." It has to be over eventually. They keep telling me I'll miss these days, I'm not sure!!

Valerie said...

Oh my - I know a little bit of what your life is like! Your post brought back the memories from when my twins were constantly going to the doctor!! I had to take a deep breath when I read this and remind myself that my twins are almost 9 now, and they aren't even crying or demanding 100% of my attention. So what I'm wondering is, how do you do it with three older children who also need you?! lol Emily, you are amazing!