Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sweet Best

Sweet Best:
The other day, I was driving Paige to her dance recital. She said, "Mom, you're the 'Sweet Best'." I said, "Thank you." Then, she said, "Do you know what that means?" I honestly didn't, but it sounded like a compliment, so I just went with it. She said, "That means you're a good Mom." Awww...It meant so much to me (especially since I was just dropping her off at her dance recital and wasn't going in to watch-she had another one about a month ago, but we were quadruple-booked for the evening, so Greg and I couldn't attend).


Pretty:
When I was dropping her off for the dance recital, she was meeting Alexie and Abby. She said, "Alexie is going to think I'm so pretty." I told her that she is always pretty, with her gorgeous brown eyes and adorable smile. She said, "I know...except when I'm crying...or mad." When I dropped her off, she and Abby ran to each other (squealing with delight) and hugged. Hilarious!


Delicious:
One of our favorite shows is Tangled. Paige sings along with all the songs. There is one song called, "I Have a Dream" that begins with the following lyrics:
I'm malicious, mean, and scary
My sneer could curdle dairy

This is how Paige sings it:
I'm delicious, mean, and scary
My smile could turtle hairy

2 comments:

Alexie said...

i know you say she's an artist, but maytbe she's a model. who else could make that ugly costume look so good?! :o)

Shauna said...

Love these pictures! What a little beauty!