Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Thursday Curse



Date: Thursday, February 17
Absent: Dad out of town
Crime Scene: Mom and Dad's Bathroom


Description:
Culprit 1 uses toilet (number 1 and number 2). Culprit 1 does not flush. Culprit 1 leaves toilet seat up. Culprit 1 leaves light on. Culprit 1 leaves door wide open. Culprit 1 disappears.

Doorbell rings. Mom answers door. Culprits 2 & 3 (joined by a third accomplice, who shall remain nameless) arrive on scene.

Mom walks in to discover three small suspects surrounding the toilet, washing each other's hair with the water. Culprit 3 held a toothbrush in his hand. Culprit 3 was caught dipping toothbrush in water and then "brushing" his teeth. (Said toothbrush not shown in pictures.)

Possibly the most disgusting scene ever witnessed by Mom.



Date: Thursday, February 24
Absent: Dad at work
Crime Scene: Mom and Dad's Bathroom

Description:
Culprit 1 uses toilet (number 1 ONLY this time). Culprit 1 does not flush. Culprit 1 leaves toilet seat up. Culprit 1 leaves light on. Culprit 1 leaves door wide open. Culprit 1 disappears.

Phone rings. Mom answers. Culprits 2 & 3 arrive on scene.

Mom walks in to discover suspects surrounding toilet (for the second week in a row). Mom screams ("Ahhhhhhhh"). Dad walks in the door from a long day at work. Culprits are dripping with toilet water (off the nose dripping). Toilet paper covers surrounding floor. Walls are dripping of toilet water and wadded up toilet paper.

As all three culprits bathe, Mom plunges toilet and discovers a toy train.




They tell me that I'll miss this.

I have my doubts.

11 comments:

Meredith said...

I. Would. Have. Died.

Unknown said...

at least the culprits are darling!
and yes you will miss these days. well maybe not exactly these two day but these days in general.

I AM JOE PESCI said...

GAG. But dang, aren't they cute!?

Jackie said...

Pretty sure I would have been in the corner of the room in the fetal position rocking back and forth. :-)

Marianne said...

That's is probably the grossest thing I've ever heard. I would have thrown up. But wow your kids look cute!

cami said...

That is N A S T Y !!! There is no way in H- - - you're gonna miss this! Hope you took lots of pictures of all of that "raw" material on those babes! It'll be good bribing someday.

Heidi said...

I can relate! Last week I found him with (#2) smeared on the floor and in the garbage. But it was a few days before I found it in the soap dispenser. I don't even want to know how he got it in there...

Emily said...

I did nearly die and/or throw up and/or scream and/or curl up and cry. And no, there are no pictures of the actual occurrence. The best I could do was pictures in the bath after the incident. It took me a while to pull it together-physically (cleaning it up ASAP) and mentally. We are buying stock in Clorox since we seem to go through bleach like mad.

And yes, it is a good thing they are so stinkin' cute. That is the main reason they are all still alive.

Christine said...

THAT IS THE GROSSEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

Jen-ben said...

Totally gross. but hilarious.

Michelle Arnett said...

OH My Emily, you are hilarious. The situation is DISGUSTING, BUT , YOU are Hilarious...I just love your blog....Kisses. Good thing your culprits are so DARN CUTE!