Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Always Awesome

A few weeks ago, we were sitting in church, and Macy wanted to write some stuff down. She asked me about some spelling, and she wrote her sentence. Afterward, she showed me. I complimented her and told her how lovely her handwriting was. She looked up at me and said (with a shoulder shrug), "I'm always awesome." (And "humble" I might add.)


Miss Macers lost her first tooth a couple of weeks ago. It has been loose for a very long time, and she finally decided it was time for it to come out. Greg wrapped some dental floss around it, counted down from 20 (her suggestion), and yanked. We have evidence that it came out based on the hole in her mouth, but her actual tooth is MIA. We didn't even hear it land. Greg has scoured the room, I have vacuumed several times, I've even dusted, but that tooth has not shown up. Who knows?!? Macy was a very good sport about it. Luckily, with Dad's help, Macy wrote a note to the Tooth Fairy who forgave the loss and rewarded her with two dollars.

She's always awesome.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt and Lisa said...

New goal: become awesome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.