Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Naked Tree: Part Two

A couple of other things that have disappeared along with Summer/Fall:
  • My Hair: I am losing it by the handfuls several times a day. It is everywhere! Pretty soon, you'll see little hair sprouting all over my head. After I had Austin, my sister said, "Oh, I see you cut bangs." I started crying. "No," I explained. "My hair is just growing back."
  • Paige's Manners: She used to be so very polite and darling. But, she is getting closer to age 3 and farther away from age 2. Therefore, she is forgetting how to speak kindly and learning how to demand and torture. I still adore her, but it is so sad to see my sweetheart turn into a little Stinkerpot.
  • My Newborns: Spencer and Kade are no longer helpless little newborns. They are nearly sitting up, they love their Exersaucer, and Baby Einstein can capture their attention for an entire half hour. Kade loves to jump, and they are both little talkers. They are growing up so, so, so fast!
  • Sleepless Nights: My boys are officially sleeping through the night. I have hesitated actually saying it out loud for fear that I would jinx the blessing. But, it has been two or three weeks now, and they both eat anywhere from 9:00-10:30 at night and sleep until 6:30 or 7:00 in the morning. I LOVE them!!!
  • Macy's Hair: We spent the weekend in St. George. I think that there was a bit too much chlorine in the swimming pool. Macy's blond locks turned bright green and completely fried. I have washed and over-conditioned, but the green is here to stay. We had no choice but to trim a few inches off the end.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

There is comfort in numbers....at least we're all losing our hair together! BTW, my hair turned green from chlorine and had to be cut off when I was younger too...the stylist that did it told my mom to coat it with conditioner before I went swimming...it seemed to work!

Lindsay said...

Man, at least your hair grows back. I am so thin up top, my Dr. put me on ROGAINE!